Updated: May 17
There are so many fun and creative ways to help your kids get outside and we have 5 really fun outside activities for kids!
1. Let your kids plant a mini-garden. If they are in charge of it, then they will have to go outside to water, weed and watch over it.
2. Go for regular walks, bike rides or runs as a family. Many urban communities have trails and bike paths through parks, riverways or lakefronts.
3. Have a picnic lunch at the playground or park.
4. Create an outdoor scavenger hunt where your kids collect items from nature.
5. Play Bug or Leaf Bingo. Find 10 different bugs or leaves and identify them.